About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Basically.. I'm Abbie and this is my blog, all about fashion, beauty, makeup, hair and life- everything.

Saturday 9 April 2011

New house, new room, best friend, fake tan♥

♥ Today i woke up very early for me, and for a saturday! About 8:15 :) Anyway i'm just thinking how much i'm gonna miss my best friend Shannon, because she's going to Paris today for 4 days and i know that's not long but we literally talk every single day (without fail ;) and it's really expencive abroad so.. :/ yaaa, but we're hopefully meeting up again in this half term. 

♥ Today i'm going to be looking around a house with my mum, as we may be moving soon. :) That's at 12:30 so i have a long time, i only need to shower and get ready. I'm hoping this house will be good!

♥ Today or tomorrow i'm hoooping i can get to town, as i found a 20% discount voucher for anything in newloook which can be spent online or in-store, and it ends tomorrow so i want to get a few things (for summer!). I really need summer clothes, i'm still in jeans and it's too hot ;) The weather is absolutely gorgeous here in England now! Like yesterday, when i was coming back from school i was like sweating! That sounds weird, but it was soo hot. 

♥ I am just sitting here on my laptop and watching the music channel, and Black and Yellow just came on- love.this.song. Yeah ahaa you know what it is ;) I have also been loving Bruno Mars, since my mum got his cd and it's been playing non-stop! I absolutely love runaway baby, talking to the moon, and marry me. Ahh, the cd's so summery aswell!- the songs are really upbeat and fun(: I'm also loving Katy Perry's new song e.t, but i pretty much love every one of her songs. :)

Yesterday, we ended school at 12:30 so when i got back i decided to have a shower (and exfoliate), moisturise, put a load of fake tan on (st Moriz- love!) and give myself a little pedicure!;) I'm just about to have a shower now, so the excess fake tan and smell will go, and i'll be left with a nice tan! :) I'm soo in the mood for summer!

Also!, in the Easter holidays i'm hopefully going to get my bedroom re-decorated! Woo, i'm not sure exactly when it's going to be done but i'll definately do a blog post on it with pictures! :)

I basically just felt like rambling on about things today, sorry about that, hehe.
Abbie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment