About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Basically.. I'm Abbie and this is my blog, all about fashion, beauty, makeup, hair and life- everything.

Thursday 14 April 2011

Outfit and makeup of the day- shopping♥

♥ This is my outfit and makeup for the day (wednesday), i was just having a look around town and i bought a few bits which i'll show in a little haul :).

♥ This is my outfit, the shorts are the same ones which I put in my last post. I wore a Navy blue and white stripey jumper from h&m, high-wasited shorts from Newlook, a long necklace, a cardigan from h&m, and Blue flowery pumps also from Newlook, which i bought a couple/few months ago. 


♥ And this is the makeup. I wore the Maybelline dream creamy foundation, Collection 2000 concealer, Rimmel Mousse eye shadow in 'Sassy' with mac 'Sable' in crease, and MUA eyeshadow in 'Shade 1' in inner corner. The Maybelline felt tip eyeliner across upper lash line with a tiny flick, and Collection 2000's big fake lash mascara. No blush but mac's 'Lovelorn' lipstick on my lips, and after I took the pictures I applied the L'Oreal Glam shine Reflexion lipgloss, in Watermelon.

♥ And that's it, I will post the haul tomorrow :). Thankyou for reading,
Abbie

2 comments: