About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Basically.. I'm Abbie and this is my blog, all about fashion, beauty, makeup, hair and life- everything.

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Summer haul

♥ So I went into town the other day and brought a few summery bits of clothing, otherwise i'll be living in jeans for summer :). Everything I bought was from Newlook, as i found a lovely 20% off everything voucher in Newlook for online and in-store. There is also another thing which I got when I went to Bournemouth, a couple of days after. 

♥ The first thing I got was this lovely, floraly summer dress, which was around £15-16, and i love it- it's so pretty! It looks a kind of weird shape in the pictures, but in my opninion it looks a lot better on! haha. It has a pretty bow at the back, which creates a bit more shape to it :) It has a gorgeous ditsy print all over it.

Front
Back
♥ The next thing I got were these high-waisted, denim shorts. These were originally around £21, but as you can see, a button was missing and these were the only ones in my size and we'd have to replace all the buttons really, so my mum got them down to £16, hehe. 


♥ I got this necklace, also from Newlook, and it was £5.99. It's gold and has bunches of leaves and pearls all over it, very pretty! Sorry the picture doesn't show it too well.


♥ And that's it for that day! Then I went to Bournemouth and went to mac.. and got this amazing lipstick, in 'Lovelorn' (a lustre) it is super pretty! It's basically a blue-toned pink, but it's not too bright or in your face, just perfect hehe :). It was £13.50, just like any other mac lipstick. 


♥ So that's it. I have another haul coming up soon, probably in a couple of days time :). Everything from Newlook was meant to add up to about £42, but because of the discount on the shorts and the voucher, it came to £28.40, i think, Smart shopper right here! And including the mac lipstick it adds to nearly £42 again, not so smart.. ;) hehe. 

Abbie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment