About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Basically.. I'm Abbie and this is my blog, all about fashion, beauty, makeup, hair and life- everything.

Saturday 16 April 2011

Tiny haul..♥

So I went to town again, and bought a couple of cheap items, just to build up my wardrobe as I had a massssive wardrobe clear out and barely had anything left, hehe.

The first thing I got from Primark were these Jeggings, which are only £8, that's amazing! Ive needed some new jeggings for agessss, as my other ones from Newlook have a whole in them, from when I fell over-_- haha. Sorry I didn't take a picture of them full, but they're basically just normal, lightwash jeggings. They also have really pretty detailing on the pockets. 

The next thing I got was this really cute charm necklace, which was only £1.50 from Primark! But I mean, from Primark it wasn't exactly going to be expencive was it.. :) It's so sweet, it has a gold chain with a lovely bird charm.



And the last thing I bought was from H&M, and it's this cute top, with a ditsy flower pattern all over it and a big 'Peace' sign. I love it, I just think it's just really cute and casual. This was around £8.99.

The pattern up close, sorry it's blury!


So that's it, for the tiniest haul ever.. hehe. Thankyou for reading,
Abbie

4 comments:

  1. Love the charm necklace <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The charm necklace is such a bargain! :) I personally prefer small hauls on blogs or else it gets boring to me :P
    XxTrayxX from:
    Strunglights
    &
    Pages of Tray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thankyou, and yeah so do i!:P hehe, thanks for reading!:) xxx

    ReplyDelete