About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Basically.. I'm Abbie and this is my blog, all about fashion, beauty, makeup, hair and life- everything.

Thursday 31 March 2011

beauty&fashion favourites.. march

I'm writing this on the last day of March, and this has been an okaaay month actually, the weather was lovely.. for about a week, hehe. I'm just waiting for it to come back.. :) Anyway these are a few (mainly beauty related) things that i havn't stopped using!

A lottt in this past month i have been applying this gorgeous nail polish- which is the Avon nailwear pro in 'Viva Pink'. It is amazing. It's the perfect bright pink colour, and looks really nice on my skin tone, which usually bright pinks don't. It's actually my mums and she loves it too but... i think i may steal it, hehe- well i already have. 


The John Frieda frizz-ease hair serum (normal formula), this has been great for the last couple of months where there's been a bit of fog and dampness in the air. It just keeps your hair smooth and sleek all day long without frizz.

I love my qvs duo-fibre stippling brush, which i got ageess ago but i STILL love it. I use it for my foundation and it's sooo much better and easier for me than using the normal foundation brush, which now i find leaves streaks and lines and takes a lot more time to apply- this just creates a flawless and even effect, I got it from Superdrug, and highhhly recommend it, it wasn't even very expencive! 

And the last thing, and DEFINATELY my favourite at the moment is my mac select moisturecover concealer. It is a-m-a-z-i-n-g for undereyes, which is all i really use concealer for. I occasionally dot some around my nose area and any other blemishes and it works great for that too. I adore this, it's a biiiit pricey for what i'd usually pay for a concealer but i am definately going straight back and re-purchasing when it runs out. :)

Well that's it for my 'favourites of the month', there wasn't actually very much, but i suppose i havnt been loving a lot this month. Thanks for reading!

Abbie

4 comments: