About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Basically.. I'm Abbie and this is my blog, all about fashion, beauty, makeup, hair and life- everything.

Monday 28 March 2011

Dinner outfit ♥

so I went out for lunch/dinner with my friend the other day, to the harvester and it was gorrrgeous!;) I had the spicy chicken breast with chips, corn-on-the-cob and piri piri sauce, a re-fillable salad bowl, and a humongous 'honeycomb explosion'. At the end we were so full up we could have burst, and we had to walk back-_- hehe, but it was lush. 

And on to the point of this blog post, this is what i wore..



♥ I dont know why the pictures are really blury! But nevermind, that's what i wore- a floral dress/top, with thick grey woolly tights, brown boots, a white scarf and i also wore a cardigan on top. With my hair in a messy, high bun.

I can't remember the exact makeup i wore, but pretty much.. A light, shimmery eyeshadow all over the lid, browbone and inner-corner, with a darker shadow in the crease (mac- sable), a thin line of liquid liner and mascara. I would have worn the no7 tinted moisturiser in medium, mac studio-fix concealer under eyes, maybelline powder and mac springsheen blush.

That's it, it was a really good day. After we walked back to my friends house and took her brother to prom, and watched everyone arrive. I ended up sleeping round hers then the next day we went shopping and to ikea. :)

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment