About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Basically.. I'm Abbie and this is my blog, all about fashion, beauty, makeup, hair and life- everything.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

sunshine makes everything better ♥

it's sunny! woooop. It feels like forever that we've been waiting for this sun, and this week just gone has been beautiful, i'm hoping for the same this week. Everything about the sun makes things better in life to be honest- no more getting wet on the way to school, brighter evenings, lips less dry- able to wear lipstick again!;), better days out, summer clothes- everything! And hopefully this summer will be a good one too, well that's optimistic thinking! ;) 

Hmm.. so this week i have to read this dull book for an english assessment by friday, learn my German speaking assessment, revise for Science and Maths tests this week, and perform this stupid play in drama-_- Anything else they wanna add to my exciting week!? Plus, i feel like i'm coming down this a cold, so i've been drinking vitamin C tablets everyday- i'm determined not to get one! I'm also thinking of completely clearing out my wardrobe to ditch and sell old clothes. I want to get this week out the way, ready for next weekend:) I don't have any definite plans at the moment, but me and a friend are planning on going to the cinema and i think i'm seeing my nan aswell, so that will be nice.

Bit of a life-story up there^.

Abbie

2 comments:

  1. I hope your cold doesn't get worse though , that would suck and you could drink vitamin water instead of vitamin C pills if they're a pain to take I just spent 20 on your blog :P
    I'm now following :)
    XxTrayxX
    Strunglights
    Check me out if you have time and maybe follow back :) can't wait till your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thankyou so much hehe, yeah the vitamin c water tastes really nice aswell :) and I followed your blog- love it! <3<3 xxx

    ReplyDelete